Monday 22 November 2010

First Brief Planning

Firstly I am planning on using to use few house style colours as my last project I feel was slightly muddled. My main colour will be black as I feel this is authentic and is related to rock. On the issue of rock my magazine will be related to classic rock entitled 'Feedback' named after the literal electric feedback which guitarists can achieve when playing. I am also going to have the have the 'back' of 'feedback' backwards so that it looks creative and effective. All pictures will be of me and of colleagues that are in my class to show originality. The image will go above the masthead so the full image of the mid shot is shown. The picture will be a picture of me looking in to the camara holding an electric guitar with no expression shown to show the seriousness of the magazine, it will also make the figure look iconic. The strapline will consist of 'Rock n' Noel', an interview with Noel Gallagher interviewed by 'Feedback Magazine's editor Ben Farr.

No comments:

Post a Comment