Monday 4 October 2010

Planning for College Magazine

Wyke College Plan


I am planning to design and publish the front cover and contents page of a magazine. These are my first ideas of what I am going to do. My front cover idea is to get a picture of me sat down reading a study book looking confused. This will be the main coverline of the magazine to help tackle the stresses of revision. The title of my magazine will either be 'Kollege', or 'College Catch-Up!'. This masthead will go under me on the front cover as the main image will cover most of the front. I am also planning to do the main cover line at the bottom right of the cover. Furthermore I am hoping to do the cover line on the right hand side and also the left hand side. I am also adding a bar code in the top left corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment